Content and SEO go together like peanut butter and jelly. If you’re hungry for more customers - putting these two together is the way to make it happen. A combined content and SEO strategy is essential today.
There are so many great tools today to get the word out. But at the heart of it all you need words worth reading. That’s where most companies get stuck. And where I help.
Why Content Marketing?
Want more customers – for less? Content marketing is what works today. Because on the Internet, content makes the (customers’) world go ’round. It also makes Google happy – and gets consumers talking, sharing, and appreciating you.
Content marketing is a way to engage in conversations with your clients that they want to have. Content marketing can:
- educate your audience about your products or services
- amuse or entertain in a brand-consistent way
- connect your audience emotionally to your
- help your audience reach their goals
- inspire your audience to action
Content Marketing Examples
Content marketing is always tailored to an audiences need.
For a bakery, content marketing could be sharing insight on how some favorite products are made, where the ingredients come from, or even something as simple as sharing a schedule of what time fresh goods are pulled from the oven.
For a pharmaceutical company, content marketing may be creating patient education materials about a certain condition for patients and care-givers. Or it might be creating engaging quizzes that challenge physicians while building goodwill.
How to Rock Your Clients with Content
Great content starts by thinking about what your clients need. Studies show that clients most want relevant, useful information from the brands they follow. Knowing what that content is – and then deciding how to create and share it is what content marketing is about.
Content marketing can be:
- Sharing recipes, plans, or “how to” information related to your products
- Showing the ‘inside’ story of how you do what you do
- Telling stories or sharing case studies useful to your customers
- Creating white papers to educate your clients
- Developing your brand story or company image
- Creating a blog of your on-going activities
Content Marketing Also Needs to be Easy – and Planned
Great content needs to be interesting, and easy to consume. But that doesn’t mean it’s easy to create. Making great content takes planning and organization. I can help.