I’ve been making Google – and my customers – happy for over a decade with powerful, proven SEO programs.
A lot of companies got tripped up by Google’s Panda update, which penalized companies for using purchased links and other shortcuts. My clients didn’t have that problem because my SEO method is based on actual, quality content.
But there’s more to it then that. From knowing the technical issues and ‘red flags’ that trigger Google’s concern, to understanding the business reasons why Google ranks one site higher than another – I’ve followed Google’s patterns and trends and used this to drive more customers to my clients’ virtual doors.
Most search engine optimization companies do things roughly the same way. The pick keywords (usually quickly) and then put them into a site. This may actually work for websites targeting local and uncompetitive markets. But for most it falls well short of the mark – and especially for clients with significant competition, it won’t work.
Why Google Loves My SEO Method
I’ve been creating winning SEO campaigns for over a decade. While Google updates cause many to change what they do, my fundamental method has never needed to change because it’s based on two core principles:
1. Create strong authentic and relevant content
2. Optimize your site from every angle
My SEO process combines expert knowledge of how sites are developed and ranked. For over a decade I have followed the search engines and studied their algorithms and patterns to I apply this knowledge to your website, and where necessary to a content strategy that gives extra power and rank strength to your site.
My SEO strategy includes:
- Analyzing your online and competitive space
- An evaluation of competitor sites to learn from their rank placement strategies
- Extensive analysis and reporting of site rank and quality elements
- A full technical SEO analysis of your website
- A content analysis of your website’s search friendliness
- Keyword phrase research to identify the best keyphrases to target
- The development of both broad and long-tail keyphrases to win highly targeted traffic
- Web link optimization and generation both within and outside your website
- Site coding and technical changes to improve your SEO profile and site quality scores
Want to Know if Your Current Site is SEO Friendly?
If you have a site and are not sure if it’s SEO friendly, an SEO audit can tell you.
Or contact me anytime for a free SEO consultation. I’ll tell you where your site stands, and help you see the opportunities for winning many more customers through SEO.