Does your website get all the traffic you want? Is your SEO campaign under-performing? Did your site rank suddenly fall?
I Want to be First on Google
It’s a daunting task. Google returns millions of search results for a given search. How can you expect to ever be first?
The good news is this: most sites are not fully optimized. Even for sites that are generally well-optimized, there are usually clear opportunities missed. And in some cases, technical features (aka mistakes) or Google algorithm changes will sink traffic like a stone.
I conduct structured SEO Audits to give companies like yours a clear idea of what is happening with the site and what it’s going to take to be first. I can show you exactly how your site is functioning and if there are problems – explain why.
Where Does Google Rank Come From?
Your ranking is a product of a very complex formula. Google checks everything from your site structure to your domain registration. From the match between your meta tags and text, to the amount of code on your page. From the weight of pages and graphics, to the age and history of your site.
Everything Google can see, it weighs. And it can see a lot.
Google Scores Websites for Over 200 Factors
I’ve had dinner with Google technologists. Based on that (and other things) I would guess that while two hundred is the commonly stated number of factors, the true number is much larger. And if you start to look at how those measures are clustered and scaled, you’re looking at one very complex formula with literally thousands of data points.
Organic Search (SEO Audit) Report
An SEO audit report is a 15-20 page detailed document that shows where your strengths and challenges are. It includes:
- An analysis of the best and most-searched terms for your area
- An SEO rank report that shows where your rank for up to 50 key phrases
- A rank report showing where your competitors rank for those same key phrases
- An analysis of your website content from an SEO perspective
- A check of your page targeting (keyword) practices
- A check of your meta tags and keyword matches
- An analysis of your top competitors
- A check of the website code integrit and coding practices
- An evaluation of the website’s technical and hosting set-up
- A check of page load times
- A test for link and structural issues
- A clear summary of issues needing improvement
Clear SEO Rank Help
The SEO Web Audit is often the start of new higher search engine ranks and more and better web traffic. It takes away the mystery of why your site is not performing as you want it and shows you clearly how to win higher rank and more customers.
Contact me to find out how your site can perform better in search.